Operating pressures up to 75 P.S.I.(5 kg/cm2)
Higher operating pressure requirements choose the Vulcaweld. Suitable for all synthetic conveyor belting as well as lightweight rubber.
The Vulcaweld, your choice for splicing a variety of belting from different suppliers where operating pressure are variable.
Available in an 8” (200mm) platen width with lengths up to 124” (3150mm).
- High-quality splice results due to uniform pressure.
- Superior belt finish with our machined lateens.
- Accurate cures due to precision temperature controls and indication with minimum temperature variance.
- Easy to operate and handle-fast heat-ups and quick cool downs.
- Low profile on small units allows splicing in hard-to-get-at-locations.